Minggu, 10 Juli 2011

IDM 6.06 Beta Build 5 Full Version + Serial Number And Patch


Number of events on this day I have not had time to make an update post on the blog. Even so I tried to take the time to Top_x Blog visitor satisfaction. This time I share is the latest version of the IDM IDM 6:06 beta build 5 full version.

I do not need to explain again since you all already know and on the postings before I had mentioned it as well. IDM has actually updated version of time long enough that is dated May 30, 2011. The novelty of this version is an improvement IDM bugsdariprevious versions and has been integrated with Mozilla Firefox 5.

Screenshoot

For those of you who are interested in this software, you can download below.
Download IDM 6.06 Beta Build 5 Full Version
| IDM 6.06 Beta Build 5 Full Version + SN and Patch (5,0MB)
Thank you for your attention and do not forget to leave a comment.

0 komentar:

Template by : andyennietha andyennietha.blogspot.com/